Brand Strategy Notion Guide + Template
Secured by PayPal
The habitat of branding and personal development for solopreneurs.
You might be an enthusiastic solopreneur and prefer to write your strategy all by yourself.
Or maybe, you are a freelancer and you have a limited budget, so you search for a solution to clarify your personal goals. No matter what, this Notion Branding bundle will be a very handy tool for your first steps.
DIY Set Includes:
- 2-Hours Video Course, Divided into 7 Chapters
- Bullet Point Texts for Each Video
- Notion Template to Brainstorm and Write Your Own Strategy Document (Also in downloadable PDF form version)
- Further Readings
- What is Branding?
- Why Do People Buy?
- The Role of a Brand Leader
Why Should You Stand Out as A Business Owner?
- A Hybrid Brand Model for Solopreneurs
- Use Your Character as a Compass
- How to Find Your Ikigai
- The Importance of "Daring to Dream”
Four Pillars of Branding
- Let's Define Your Values
- How Can You Define Your Abilities, Effectively?
- How to Write a Strong, Mission Statement
- How to Write a Distinct Vision Statement
- How can you use your mission&vision in your marketing activities
- What are Brand Archetypes
- The group that yearns for paradise
- The group that brings structure to the world
- The group that connects with others
- The group that wants to leave a mark on the earth
Brand Naming & Brand Architecture
- Is Naming a Brand a Creative Process?
Basic Naming Approaches
- Special Circumstances on Naming
- Do You Need a Brand Name as a Solopreneur or Personal Brand?
- Brand Architecture for More Than One Brand
- The Power of Storytelling
- How to Write and Use a Brand Story
Visual Brand Identity
- What is a visual identity?
- What is Included in a Visual Identity Booklet?
- Working with a Professional vs. Designing Yourself
What is a Notion template?
A Notion template is any publicly shared page in Notion that can be duplicated. They allow you to share your favorite workflows with the community, or duplicate other workflows that you want to use.
How do I duplicate a Notion template?
Navigate to the template you want to duplicate, choose the workspace you'd like to duplicate into from the dropdown, then hit the blue "Duplicate" button.
If you're already signed in, the template will be automatically added to your workspace. If you're logged out or don't have a Notion account, you'll be prompted to sign in or create one first!
How do I download Notion templates?
Duplicating a Notion template is the same as downloading a copy of it to your workspace. Just hit the blue "Duplicate" button and find it in your workspace's sidebar.
For general inquiries, you can visit our Shopper FAQs page.