Clarity OS: Digital Business Model
Secured by PayPal
Here's to the 'ahhhh' moment every freelancer, and solo business builder dreams of; when everything just works together.
- Project management, roadmaps, calendars that span your whole business
- Track competitors, create user personas and strategize away
- Freelancing, consulting or contracting? Clarity OS has it covered
- For planning, building and launching your first digital products
- SEO, email, partnerships and community, all a click away
- Repurpose, multi-channel, and multi-media like a pro
- Consolidate your key performance data
- Always a clear view of your financials, at a glance
- Personal development: Because your learning, self-development and reflections are part of your business
Change how you run your business, today. Try Clarity OS.
What is a Notion template?
A Notion template is any publicly shared page in Notion that can be duplicated. They allow you to share your favorite workflows with the community, or duplicate other workflows that you want to use.
How do I duplicate a Notion template?
Navigate to the template you want to duplicate, choose the workspace you'd like to duplicate into from the dropdown, then hit the blue "Duplicate" button.
If you're already signed in, the template will be automatically added to your workspace. If you're logged out or don't have a Notion account, you'll be prompted to sign in or create one first!
How do I download Notion templates?
Duplicating a Notion template is the same as downloading a copy of it to your workspace. Just hit the blue "Duplicate" button and find it in your workspace's sidebar.
For general inquiries, you can visit our Shopper FAQs page.