House Hunting Dashboard
Secured by PayPal
A simple Notion dashboard that helps you compare all your housing options and manage your house hunting process with ease.
What this helps you do:
- Consolidate all the properties from multiple platforms that you're interested in, in one place
- Write down the key details about each listing (address, rent, deposit, # of bedrooms & bathrooms, size, link, etc)
- Compare your options by important factors (neighborhoods, essentials nearby, amenities, etc)
- Keep track of when you contacted/visited/applied for the properties to streamline your process
- See all listings with photos in a gallery view
- Source database with a comprehensive set of properties
- Shortlist view
- Grouped views by important factors
- Upcoming visits view
- Follow up views
What is a Notion template?
A Notion template is any publicly shared page in Notion that can be duplicated. They allow you to share your favorite workflows with the community, or duplicate other workflows that you want to use.
How do I duplicate a Notion template?
Navigate to the template you want to duplicate, choose the workspace you'd like to duplicate into from the dropdown, then hit the blue "Duplicate" button.
If you're already signed in, the template will be automatically added to your workspace. If you're logged out or don't have a Notion account, you'll be prompted to sign in or create one first!
How do I download Notion templates?
Duplicating a Notion template is the same as downloading a copy of it to your workspace. Just hit the blue "Duplicate" button and find it in your workspace's sidebar.
For general inquiries, you can visit our Shopper FAQs page.