Notion for Designers v3.0
Secured by PayPal
The Notion for Designers (NFD) Bundle V3.0
An EPIC buildout of seven workspaces, with over 30 notion templates included to help you stop feeling overwhelm with setting up your systems, and get back to what’s important - designing like a badass.
- Notion Basics - a 9-part training series if you're a new to using the platform
- 5 workspaces & 30+ templates
- Private forum for support & troubleshooting access to our Notion community
- Client Dashboard - fully developed workspaces to communicate & collaborate while you design like a badass
- Annual Project Mapping - so you never over-book yourself again (with income calculator to determine how many projects you need to sign to reach your financial goals)
- Content and Marketing Dashboard - for content planning and analytics tracking
- Goal Tracking - using the OKRs and KPIs method from Measure What Matters
- HQ Hub - that is a collective dashboard for your entire business
There are so many hidden gems (and more templates) throughout these spaces, that we couldn’t possibly add everything to this list.
So… happy treasure hunting!
What is a Notion template?
A Notion template is any publicly shared page in Notion that can be duplicated. They allow you to share your favorite workflows with the community, or duplicate other workflows that you want to use.
How do I duplicate a Notion template?
Navigate to the template you want to duplicate, choose the workspace you'd like to duplicate into from the dropdown, then hit the blue "Duplicate" button.
If you're already signed in, the template will be automatically added to your workspace. If you're logged out or don't have a Notion account, you'll be prompted to sign in or create one first!
How do I download Notion templates?
Duplicating a Notion template is the same as downloading a copy of it to your workspace. Just hit the blue "Duplicate" button and find it in your workspace's sidebar.
For general inquiries, you can visit our Shopper FAQs page.