Self Innovation OS
Secured by PayPal
Turn your lifestyle vision into reality
What's Inside Self Innovation OS Notion Templates:
- Discover your life purpose and value alignment
- Develop your long-term vision
- Build your 1-year roadmap
- Weekly, Monthly, Quarterly, Yearly Review checkpoints
- Create systems and objectives for your lifestyle categories
- Bonus lifestyle Templates
- Systematically capture and prioritize knowledge
- Organize information on a hierarchy of quality, source, and topic
- Turn your notes into wisdom and actions
- Focus on actions that are important instead of urgent
- Prioritize actions using the 80/20 rule
- Create rapid action plans for your projects, outcomes, and commitments
What is a Notion template?
A Notion template is any publicly shared page in Notion that can be duplicated. They allow you to share your favorite workflows with the community, or duplicate other workflows that you want to use.
How do I duplicate a Notion template?
Navigate to the template you want to duplicate, choose the workspace you'd like to duplicate into from the dropdown, then hit the blue "Duplicate" button.
If you're already signed in, the template will be automatically added to your workspace. If you're logged out or don't have a Notion account, you'll be prompted to sign in or create one first!
How do I download Notion templates?
Duplicating a Notion template is the same as downloading a copy of it to your workspace. Just hit the blue "Duplicate" button and find it in your workspace's sidebar.
For general inquiries, you can visit our Shopper FAQs page.